Rowy is an open-source platform used by developers to manage their data and build products. Our vision is to revolutionize backend development and we are hiring a global remote first to be part of this journey.
- An online portfolio of works and case studies demonstrating user-focused design solutions and UX research expertise
- Strong design software skills on Figma, Sketch, or other similar products
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as UX Design in SaaS, analytics, or e-commerce
- Professional attitude and punctuality in meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for someone who is
- Highly productive, self motivated and able to produce quality work. You enjoy being productive as an individual contributor at the same time are able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team. You output is of high quality and well documented. You are self motivated and strive for building great solutions to our users problems.
- Quick learner and curious. You are generally curious and strive to learn and continuously grow in various aspects of technology.
- Interested in open-source projects and data products. You are an user, contributor of open source projects and value the ethos of building in open.
- Overall a good person. We want to foster a fun, collaborative and inclusive work environment. No bad vibes tolerated.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first team (APAC-EU time zones preferred)
- Flexible paid time off
- Hardware setup
- Physical and mental health support - We want you to be genuinely happy. Therapy, fitness members etc sometimes helps. We are open to discussing and hearing about any other benefits that are important to you.
If you don’t feel that you meet those exact qualifications on paper but are still excited about the opportunity, please apply anyway! We strongly believe great talent can come from anywhere and from diverse backgrounds, and that a resume doesn’t tell the entire story. You can also email us at email@example.com