Rowy is an open-source platform used by developers to manage their data and build products. Our vision is to revolutionise backend development and we are hiring a global remote first to be part of this journey.
*Must have skills*
- Experience building scalable production apps in React, Typescript, Node.js
- 2+ years of experience working as a software engineer with some exposure to supporting customer technically
- Great written and oral communication skill as this is key to this role
*Additional plus or nice to have skills*
- Experience working in GCP/Firebase ecosystem
- Problem solving skills, debugging and mindset to support users to be successful
- Open-source contributions are added bonus
If you don’t feel that you meet those exact qualifications on paper but are still excited about the opportunity, please apply anyway! We strongly great talent can come from anywhere and from diverse backgrounds, and that a resume doesn’t tell the entire story.
We are looking for someone who is
- Highly productive, self motivated and able to produce quality work. You enjoy being productive as an individual contributor at the same time are able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team. You output is of high quality and well documented. You are self motivated and strive for building great solutions to our users problems.
- Quick learner and curious. You are generally curious and strive to learn and continuously grow in various aspects of technology.
- Interested in open-source projects and data products. You are a user or contributor of open source projects and value the ethos of building in open.
- Overall a good person. We want to foster a fun, collaborative and inclusive work environment. No bad vibes tolerated.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first team (APAC-EU time zones preferred)
- Paid time off
If you don’t feel that you meet those exact qualifications on paper but are still excited about the opportunity, please apply anyway! We strongly believe great talent can come from anywhere and from diverse backgrounds, and that a resume doesn’t tell the entire story. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org