Rowy is an open-source platform used by developers to manage their data and build products. Our vision is to revolutionise backend development and we are hiring a global remote first team to be part of this journey.
- Champion and create a strong momentum and awareness in the developer community about Rowy by presenting at conferences, producing technical articles, videos and tutorials.
- Run office hours, workshops and sessions to increase Rowy adoption across developer community
- Help identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community and run collaboration events online
- Gather insights from developer community that help drive the product towards a better developer experience
*Must have skills*
- Have produced high quality technical content in any of the following formats: blogs/docs/video/talks/tutorials/demo apps
- Keen interest in developer experience and developer tools
- Experience speaking at conferences
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
*Additional plus or nice to have skills*
- Experience in a similar previous role
- Open-source contributions are added bonus
We are looking for someone who is
- Highly productive, self motivated and able to produce quality work. You enjoy being productive as an individual contributor at the same time are able to communicate effectively with the rest of the team. You output is of high quality and well documented. You are self motivated and strive for building great solutions to our users problems.
- Quick learner and curious. You are generally curious and strive to learn and continuously grow in various aspects of technology.
- Interested in open-source projects and data products. You are a user or contributor of open source projects and value the ethos of building in open.
- Overall a good person. We want to foster a fun, collaborative and inclusive work environment. No bad vibes tolerated.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote first team (EU/APAC time zones preferred)
- Paid time off
- Physical and mental health support
If you don’t feel that you meet those exact qualifications on paper but are still excited about the opportunity, please apply anyway! We strongly believe great talent can come from anywhere and from diverse backgrounds, and that a resume doesn’t tell the entire story. You can also email us at email@example.com